Program: Men's Ball Hockey (Officiated) - Indoor 4s (St. Mary of Angels)Registration Page
Winter: Jan 15 - Apr 09
|Game Times||Start times between 6:30pm and 9pm|
|League Dates||Tuesdays: January 15 - April 9|
|# People In Play||4 total. Min. 4 men/0 women|
|Suggested Roster||7-10 people|
|League Notes||- This is 4 vs 4 hockey: 3 players plus a goalie on at one time. |
-WINTER: 11 weeks total. (This is one week longer than past seasons.)
- No games on February 12th and March 12th.
- Includes two weeks of playoffs for all teams.
- Games are approximately 55 minutes in length.
- Player equipment: Players provide their own sticks (wooden sticks are allowed), and hockey gloves are suggested. Jerseys with numbers are strongly recommended so that player stats can be tracked easily.
- Goalie equipment: Goalies provide their own goalie equipment (full equipment allowed) and stick
- All games will be officiated by an experienced ball hockey referee.
|Location Notes||The most likely location for games will be St. Mary of the Angels (Dufferin/Davenport)|